Sunday, July 10, 2011

Ruffled Apron

It's only been like, what, 5 months since the last posts?! I won't bore you with all that we've been up to... no posts, but I have been working on projects, I've just failed to post about them. This is one of those projects that I did a while back for Mother's Day. I was lucky enough to be with my Mom on Mother's Day, which hasn't happened in years! I wanted to make something nice, and since my Mom seems to have everything, I thought an apron would be something she could possibly use. I've seen so many cute ones, and have really wanted to try ruffles (I was intimidated by them before this project). I love this fabric (it's almost a vinyl, so great for kitchen use) and pattern, and I found this tutorial and modified it a little. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out, and I hope my Mom likes it :)

*Brittney*
p.s. I promise I it won't take me as long to post again as last time :) I've got lots to show you!

Making Keeping It SimpleThe Girl Creative
Sumo's Sweet Stuff

4 comments:

  1. Yes! Your mother absolutely loves her new apron. It's adorable! Thank you sooooo much. I treasure it:)

    I Love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Love the ruffles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soo cute! Love all of the sweet little ruffles! Hope you will share with my Pink Hippo Party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I told my husband the other night that I want to start collecting cute aprons! Maybe I need to start making them!

    I'm hosting a linky party at my blog Fusion Fridays { http://janedeereblog.blogspot.com }

    I would love it if you would link up!

    ReplyDelete