Sunday, July 10, 2011

Train Cake

(Parker and Seth)
My little Parker had his second birthday, along with his cousin who is only 3 days older, who also loves all things trains. My sister and I thought it would be fun to dress them up (aren't they CUTE!!!) and make a little train cake. We decided on making cake-pop like box cars following a Thomas engine on a little wooden track. We made the chocolate box cars then used white chocolate chips, mixed with food coloring, for the frosting. On top we used gummy bears and M&Ms, and gummy Live Savers for the wheels. The vision was much better in my head then how it actually turned out, but the important thing was the little guys though it was great!
*Brittney*
Keeping It SimpleThe Girl CreativeMaking
Sumo's Sweet Stuff


1 comment:

  1. OMG how cute! Adorable! And I love those little conductor hats!

    ReplyDelete