Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Ribbon Necklace

Man ALIVE! As much as I love making things, I just can't find the time these days! I know I'm not the only one :) I have SO MANY project just begging me to start/finish them. Everyday I think of when I will have time to start one, and it just isn't happening! So frustrating...over the weekend I did have a chance to try this ^ though!
I've seen these ribbon necklaces popping up in Craft-Blogland and thought I'd give it a go. I can't say this is my favorite thing I've ever made, I'd change just about everything about it, but I did wear it today! I went for a more fall-look. It's a simple concept, and I plan on playing around a little with these to figure out my style :)

*Brittney*

P.S. Stay tuned for a GIVEAWAY!!! I'm almost at 100 Followers!

1 comment: