Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The Desire to Create!

Happy Belated Mother's Day!
^This is my beautiful Mother :) The woman who "mold it(ME) into something of beauty..."

^These are my kids that make me a Mother and continue to inspire me to create :)

My Mom sent me a gift in the mail for my Mother's Day, "The Remarkable Soul of a Woman" by Deiter F. Uchtdorf. I found a few quotes that I just LOVE, well the whole book is FULL of them, great stuff I tell ya!

"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul. No matter our talents, education, backgrounds, or abilities, we each have an inherent wish to create something that did not exist before. "

"Everyone can create. We don't need money, position, or influence in order to create something of substance or beauty."

"Creation brings deep satisfaction and fulfillment .We develop ourselves and others when we take unorganized matter into our hands and mold it into something of beauty..."

Isn't that so true! It is for me at least ;) You don't have to be a "crafter" to create, we can all create something of beauty around us. A smile on your child's face, a loving home, or a meaningful relationship/friendship. Hope you all enjoyed your Mother's Day! I love you Mom, thanks for all your support.

*Brittney*

No comments:

Post a Comment